Due to our wide range of products, we offer a number of different delivery options to dispatch your order, details of which can be found below.
The easiest way to quickly find out the options and price for postage and packing can be found by adding the products you wish to order to your basket then enter you postcode on the "My Basket" page. The delivery options for your location along with estimated times will be displayed.
Most of our deliveries will need signing for, if you think you may not be in to sign for the order, please ensure you fill out the "Delivery Instructions" box on the checkout page. Our drivers will leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a safe place if it is safe and dry. You can have your order delivered to an different address, this option is available on the checkout page.
- Free Deliveries
- Delivery is FREE for orders over £60 to most of the United Kingdom. Free deliveries are sent using our Standard delivery service. Express delivery is still available for orders over £60 however delivery charges will still apply. We also offer FREE delivery on our Seeds. Free Seed deliveries are dispatched using Standard small. Deliveries to some parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, some Isles and remote rural areas may not be free but Standard Delivery will be discounted for orders over £60. Exclusions may occur.
- Standard Deliveries
- Standard Deliveries take between 3 and 5 working days from the time you place the order. The cost for a standard delivery is £4.95 per order. Deliveries to some parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland, some Isles and remote or rural areas may face exclusions or vary in cost. To see whether you are eligible for standard delivery, simply add your items of choice to your basket, click the "My Basket" button and enter your postcode.
- Standard - Small Deliveries
- Small Standard Deliveries take between 3 and 5 working days from the time you place the order. The cost for a small standard delivery is £2.95 per order. This is indicated on the checkout page or by viewing "My Basket" after entering your postcode. Due to the restrictions on what can be sent using our small standard delivery service, some items despite being small will still need to travel using our Standard or Express delivery services.
- Express - Small Deliveries
- Our small Express Delivery option takes between 1 and 2 working days from the time you place the order. The cost for an express delivery is £3.95 per order. This is indicated on the checkout page or by viewing "My Basket" after entering your postcode. Due to the restrictions on what can be sent using our small express delivery service, some items despite being small will still need to travel using our Standard or Express delivery services.
- Plant Deliveries
- We want our plants to reach you in the best condition possible, we send our plants on an overnight service to ensure they are not kept in the dark for too long. We do not dispatch plants on a Friday as to avoid them being in transit over a weekend. We only offer a Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) on orders containing plants, this gives us time to prepare them for transit. Certain varieties travel best when dry and others prefer to be moist. The cost for a delivery when plants are included is £4.95 Because we only want to deliver the best quality plants, we’re sorry that delivery exclusions apply to some parts of Scotland, islands and other remote areas.
- Tracking Your Order
- Registered Customers can track the status of their order by logging into the site and viewing the "My Account" page. We will also send an email out when your order is dispatched, the email will contain tracking information enabling you to track your order online. Small deliveries cannot be tracked.
- I missed my delivery
- If you miss your delivery don't panic, the driver will leave you a card which you can use to reschedule the delivery on a day that is mutually convenient. You can do this online or by telephone. You can also arrange collection of the Parcel from your nearest depot.